Home » » Effective Farming Strategy with Low Cost Troops

Effective Farming Strategy with Low Cost Troops

How to loot and give me idea on how to farm effectively. Here I will show you effective way on farming loots on opponents.



Tips Farming Strategy
Screenshot shows how many loots I got from Opponent
Hi, COC gamers good day,  I've been playing COC almost 4 and a half months and my base is not improving well. My walls are only Level 4, some of them are 5. Defense are weaker and can easily destroyed by attacking opponents. Townhall remains level 6 can't upgrade to TH7 because of the lacked of gold.

I found out how to loot and farm effectively. Here I will show you effective way on farming loots on opponents.

Follow steps:

  • Build your troops your Don't worry about the Expenses you've paid for your troops cause it cost to low, You will be using only Barbarian and Archer. You must have a total of 170 to 200 troops in the rosters troop camp. 
  • Search for an opponent by pressing the attack icon. Look a the top left portion of your android or Iphone, if you see a bigger higher loot attack the gold collector or the elixer collector.
Notes:

You must have your best tactics or techniques how to attack it, which your target is their Loots. 


© 2015. MYCOCLAB: Clash of Clans Updates and Base Layout | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Template | Contact/Advertise |