Home » » Town hall 9 farming strategy for Low-level heroes Archer Queen and Barbarian King

Town hall 9 farming strategy for Low-level heroes Archer Queen and Barbarian King

Aronos share his farming strategy using low level heroes.



Town hall 9 farming strategy for Low-level heroes Archer Queen and Barbarian Queen. Clash of Clan YouTuber Aronos will tell us how he farm Dark elixer with low-level Heroes.

Youtube/Aronos

He called this attack strategy as a Baby Super Queen Farming Strategy and he is on Town Hall level 9.

Per Aronos, Worried your queen is too low to super queen? Think again! Queen walks are possible even with a baby TH10 Queen! Check out some live farming raids today where I open up my TH9 account for the first time in AGES and jump into battle with my baby heroes!

I can't wait to share more TH9 content with you in the future as well as a nice mix of TH11 content with my main account. I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Let me know what you think! Thanks for Watching!

- Aro

Take a look at this video by Aronos - TH9 Farming strategy


© 2015. MYCOCLAB: Clash of Clans Updates and Base Layout | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Template | Contact/Advertise |