Home » » TH9, Healer Queen + Baby Drag Attack Strategy

TH9, Healer Queen + Baby Drag Attack Strategy

Watch how to easily 3-star a Town Hall 9 base using a Baby Dragon and Healer Archer Queen combination.




I feel so excited to go to clan wars after watching this video by Powerbang Gaming about Baby Drag Attack Strategy quick guide. The video was very helpful to me (I hope that you will watch it also after reading this few lines of my post introduction :)). Now I know what attack to use at Town Hall level 9.


In the video, The attacker uses Healer to support Archer Queen, AQ will eliminate buildings and defensive buildings. Barbarian walk backed up by some bowler. You have to watch the video how it's done. Note: You must keep on eye your heroes because they will do massive damage. Must've ready your spells for this attack. 

Here is the video:




© 2015. MYCOCLAB: Clash of Clans Updates and Base Layout | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Template | Contact/Advertise |